Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Time is changing the narrative

I was thinking the other day that there has been a lot of focus on the various attempts to encourage me to move on. When all of these incidents happened years ago, I had no clue. I thought someone odd was happening. I never believed then that Mike might have wished I was somewhere else.

Now, in the course of writing down what happened and seeing all the events together, it has been hard to see anything other than attempts to encourage me to move on. That has been so shocking to me that I think I am changing what happened and coloring what happened then with my attitudes from now.

I found myself thinking that from the last few entries it looks like everything was about trying to get rid of me. That is how I am thinking now, looking back. I didn't really have a clue. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home