Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Big Time Manipulation kicks in

We had reached the point where Chris had disappeared and Brad had joined the class and been in attendence for some time. The bad behavior of Brad has been discussed. My dismay at his being asked to join has been discussed.

All of this time Brad had his tongue so far up Mike's butt that he must have been tickling Mike's heart. I am completley serious. That Brad could lie and bullshit anyone for hours. I wonder if that is why Mike asked him to join. He saw a fellow soul. They both had the same talent for bullshitting people for hours.

This really annoyed me. I detailed how Mike and the group had discussed Brad's failings before he was even invited to join. Then he joined and acted just as badly as everyone said he would. In spite of that, there he was, tonuge up Mike's butt, Mike grinning like it was the best feeling in the world.

I got jealous. Very very jealous.

I had been a student for a year. I had done everything Mike asked of me. I had listened to everything he had to say. I wrote down his every word. I could have qualified as his secretary because of all the stuff he said that I wrote down.

After I did all that, Mike would actively try to avoid me. We never made small talk or really had anything to do with each other. On my part it was because of the physical problems I had dealing with his energy that I have described before. I still feel like he should have tried to reach out to me more.

To watch him grinning as Brad stroked his anus made me furious. Mike used this against me to lay a trap.

I was watching Brad furiously tonguing Mike's butt. I was mad. Really mad. I felt it was so wrong that Mike would give Brad 30 minutes of his time for butt cleaning, and would not give me the time of day for instruction that I was paying for.

Mike read my mind. Or maybe he read my body language or even facial expression. I am certain there was a big sign over my head that said "I am so jealous I am turning purple".

Right about this time Brad walked away to go get a drink of water. I am guessing the taste of Mike's shit in his mouth was getting strong. Brad was....100 yards or more away at least. A long ways. Mike looked right at me. Or more likely he grabbed my attention. He practically ran after Brad yelling "Brad, Brad" like a love sick guy going after his girl.

That was it. I blew a fuse. I could see Mike chasing this scumbag Brad down to teach him. Here I was, a year long student and Mike basically completely ignored me. I swore to myself there was no way I was going to let that happen.

I waited until after class and went to speak to Mike. I asked him about the psychologist appointments he made with people. I think I talked about this before. Mike would see us on the weekend for physical instruction. Then during the week, people would go to his psychiatrist office to visit.

I didn't know why they went to the office to visit. I just know that everyone besides me seemed to go. I couldn't go because I was broke. All of the students were upper class yuppies. Who else could make Mike a millionaire? They could and did pay Mike anything he asked.

It was kind of funny. He would force the older students to pay more for the exact same class that everyone else took. He told them to their face it was a test of loyalty. I think it was to accelerate the rate at which his bank account was growing.

I was so jealous of Brad and Mike's relationship that I resolved to go, no matter what it took. If I only went one week out of 4 in the month, that is what I would do. There was no way I was going to idly stand by while Mike gave his teaching to some evil, lying user scumbag, when I was exactly the student Mike said he wanted. Honest, dedicated, helpful, moral, and with integrity.

Mike agreed to set up a meeting with me. He told me to call him up so he could look at his calender and make an appointment with him. I said yes of course. I was thinking to myself I would do anything to be treated as a real student. To feel like Mike was interested in my progress the way he doted and fawned over Brad.

I did exactly what it was that Mike had set me up to do. Signed up for office visit's at $70 a week. Not bad for talking to a person you see every weekend, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home