Friday, November 11, 2005

Enslaved

That is a rather dramatic post title isn't it? It is not true in the dictionary sense of the word. It describes my mental outlook after this event.

During one of the first few weekend meetings, I was being shown one of the forms. I had gone off on my own section of the practice space to practice. Dr G. came over to see how I was doing. He was exerting himself to be friendly and approachable to the new student.

I was in my pose, whatever it was. Dr G. told me that when performing this movement, I was supposed to pushing downwards. He then reached over and grabbed me and I suddenly felt a tremendous downward force coursing thru my body. It was so strong that I had to tense up and brace myself so that I did not collapse. The sensations was like nothing I had ever felt in my life. I was so shocked at what had happened I think I was probably a little fearful. Dr G. walked away while I tried to deal with the memory and implications of a 1 ton weight from seemingly nowhere pushing me into the ground.

From that point onwards, there was no doubt in my mind that Dr G. could cure me. I was enslaved to this man forever. I would not leave him for any reason because there was no doubt that he could correct whatever it was that was wrong with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home