Friday, January 06, 2006

I almost forgot - addendum to previous post

I was thinking about Mike and the group walking up to me and trying to chase me away with aggressive behavior as described in the previous post.

I started laughing again.

Not only did they try to intimidate me with aggressive body language. Not only did they aggressively tell me they thought I had quit. Mike actually slammed me in order to drive me away.

That is funny to me because I did not witness Mike slam too many people. It did happen as discipline occasionally. I don't think I ever witnessed him to it as a method to get his way before.

I can actually see and feel myself flinching as he slammed me. But by then I was feeling so stubborn, and I was so frustrated that they forgot I went on vacation, I didn't realize what Mike had just done.

I keep thinking about it, because, if you knew Mike, you would know how out of character the behavior was. The persona he showed the class anyways. The wonderful man doing good for the world. A selfish slamming of someone to drive them away is about 178 degrees away from the mental image I had of him.

That is probably why I did not recognize the slam two. I just could not believe he would do something like that. Not the man I had been listening to for the past few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home