Thursday, December 01, 2005

Possession

Is the reader easily frightened? If you are, please leave this post. It is my personal experience that people can react very badly to this subject. They can become emotional, violent, or they can develop mental problems for short, or long periods of times.

I am not kidding.

Possession. Yes. The Possession you think I am talking about. Possession like the devil possessing someone in a movie.

Possession is a real phenomenon that really happens.

The previous blog entry talked about people having energy. The phenomenon of Possession works by manipulation of a person's energy. This is what makes Possession believable, instead of make believe movie or story ideas. Possession is an action based on the "science" of human energy. It is not an imaginary idea. It is based on observable phenomenon in the human body.

Possession is also not he exaggerated thing it is in the movies. People's head spinning around on their neck etc. Possession is more along the lines of the happenings described in the Stephen King book, Firestarter. Subtly pushing people to do one thing or another.

Any person can possess another person. There is no way to tell who does and does not have this ability until they use it on you. It is at this point that people usually get scared. For good reason actually. Someone can take control of you and make you dance like a puppet. If you have any sense at all, you should be frightened of that possibility.

There are varying degrees of this ability. As I said above, all people have the ability to some degree or another. A person who always gets people to pay for their lunch or their beers might have this ability. They possess the people to think it is a good idea to pay their bills.

A person who was a salesperson, like the proverbial car salesman, might have this ability. All those stories about car salesman taking advantage of people are really stories about a man who can possess the customers and make them buy a car. This ability comes in handy for any kind of sales position. It does not take much ability either.

At much much higher levels, one person could completely take control of another person. They can make them walk like a puppet. They could kill the person if they chose to. They could possess their body and then make them have a heart attack. This is actually done in real life assasinations. Many men or women who are described as being able to have sex with anyone have this ability. They possess their target and control them to believe they want to have sex with the people.

Any martial arts person who is skilled should have this ability. The higher the skill, the higher the ability. Most higher martial arts are taught by the instructor physically possessing the student, then making the students body perform the moves properly.

This reason is why it is so important for the instructor and the student to be friends with each other. They student must literally trust the instructor with his life. If there is mistrust or anger or some kind of negative emotion, the student will fight the instructor's attempts to possess and teach him.

This is also why, in my opinion, it is important for people to be instructed about energy and how it works. Any person will instinctively resist an attempt to be possessed. Depending on the person, they may or may not be successful. A student learning from an instructor needs to understand about energy so he will not fight the instructor.

I do not know why, but I am naturally sensitive to being possessed. I never understood what was going on. I had no words to describe what I felt. All I knew was that some people made me very angry and that I wanted to hate them, or get away from them. This put me in some very uncomfortable and embarrassing situations in my life.

This tendency of mine is pertinent to mention here because I resisted Dr G. I did not know what was going on, I just know I had a low level of resistance to Dr G approaching me. If he walked towards me for any reason, I would become tense and put out hostility energy. I was not conscious of this. It just happened.

As you can imagine, that must have been quite a turnoff for Dr G. He is approaching a student, and the student puts out hostility and stay away from me energy. Having just written all of this, I can see why Dr G may have avoided talking to me, teaching me or even actively trying to get rid of me. He saw a person who did not like him and pushed him away.

From my perspective, I did not understand what was going on. The only thing I knew was that if someone powerful approached me, I interpreted that as a threat. If I could tell they were powerful, they were powerful enough to possess me, and they might try to possess me. I instinctively threw up barriers to protect myself from being possessed. Even from someone who was trying to help me.

I can imagine that the casual reader will have trouble with this blog entry. I don't know what to tell you. It is all the truth. I can tell you that movies and books of course exaggerate this phenomenon for entertainment reasons. I can remind you of the proverbs about how everything in life is based on something real.

If we had a relationship, I could prove it to you. Not personally. I can't do it. I could provide examples of it occuring though. As I have said, Possession is an everyday occurrence that lots of people can do. I see it on TV or in real life all the time. All I would have to do is get a TV video clip or take a video of it happening in real life and give it to you to watch.

Possession is a real phenomenon. You need to learn about it to protect yourself, and to understand some of the things you see happen around you in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home