Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I give up! The chronology is not going to be perfect

OK. I admit it. I cannot keep it together anymore. ;) There are already about 5 out of sequence posts. I just realized after the last post that I have at least another 5 or more out of sequence posts.

I hope that things do not get too confusing. I know they confuse me. Jumping back and forth trying to keep events straight. It may seem silly or trivial but it is actually important.

The chronology of events provides the background for the changing relationships and attitudes among the group. Without proper chronolgy, a persons motivations might seem to change suddenly and drastically for no reason.

Oh well. I am happy enough that I am recalling events I had forgotten. They all add up to the picture that formed the impressions that I have today of my experiences with the class. Without all of the events, even out of chronological order, the picture will not be accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home