Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What Happened?

As you can see, it has been 5 weeks since the last entry. If you think about it, I bet you can figure out why.

Mike is not happy.

I have been involved in a mental battle since the last time I wrote. For some reason, for the first time in years, I have spoken to Mike. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, I completely stop writing in the blog.

There are no coincidences.

I believe he is concerned that a real life account of how things went while I was in the class may not be in his best interests. I am an honest person. I told him what I was doing. He knows I am unhappy about some things. He knows I will unflinchlingly write exactly what happened from my point of view.

We will see what happens I suppose. If the blog dies, Mike won. If it continues, I have succeeded in becoming strong enough to rebuff him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home