Monday, March 21, 2005

3-2-05

I knew this chronicle was going to be of help.

While thinking over the last post, I remembered what it was exactly I spoke to Dr G about on the phone when I was explaining my situation.

Recall I said that I felt I was asking for health help while it seemed to me that Dr G thought I was after his martial arts.

When I spoke to Dr G on the phone, I mentioned I had been doing breathing exercises. I thought I was doing them incorrectly and this could be causing my health problems. I was open to any therapy that would cure this. I said I knew that martial arts included breathing exercises and I wanted to know if he knew how to correct me and/or fix the health problems caused by the exercises.

It was at this point in the conversation that the mention of Ba Gua was made. I did not specifically ask Dr G to teach me martial arts or his particular style of martial arts. The subject was broached as a result of my description of the breathing exercise situation.

Whew! It would really bother me if I felt that I was responsible for Dr G thinking I was underhandedly trying to get at his martial arts. That sentiment will make more sense as the context of the relationship is fleshed out in future posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home